Adios, amigos...

Posted by Fred | Posted in | Posted on 12:41

Yesterday I just ended my job at Padini Concept Store at ECM.


Actually today will be my last day, but due to Malaysia's victory at AFF Suzuki Cup so I had been forced to end my job yesterday which is 1 day earlier than I expected. This is seriously a big surprise for me because my supervisor inform me about that at the very last minute before I end my shift on that day and I don't want it to end in a rush manner.


I lost the chance to make a farewell speech (Normally Operation Assistant will be given a chance to do it) and I just left the place like a normal Sales Assistant ends their job. Well I manage to reach some colleagues and just tell them a simple goodbye. To all Padinians at ECM, the feelings of missing you guys definitely will occurs. Man this feelings is even harder if compared with the moment when I'm leaving my both secondary schools. I wonder whether you guys will miss me, especially my teammates.

Knowing you guys, I believe it is a bless because you guys seriously made my year 2010 meaningful. At least my year 2010 is not a total lost. I seriously appreciate every moment that I being with you all, no matter in the mood of happy, busy, carefree, frustrated and etc. Fun and laughter, you guys manage to bring them back to me since I lost them in the first 6 months of 2010. Thank you, that's is from my bottom from my heart to you all for everything during this 5 months period.

Well life goes on... If you make struggle with your seriousness you will not feel an uneasiness.
Anything goes!!

Sayoonara, ore wa Padini tomu-tachi... (Goodbye, my Padini friends...)


Comments (0)

Post a Comment