MSN Personal Messages

Posted by Fred | Posted in , | Posted on 20:14

When we sign in to MSN Messengers, there's a space below your display name to enable us to type our personal message or a link that we wanna share with others. *Everyone knows about it..*

What you will type in that small space?

Let me give you some examples based from my MSN contacts:

  1. Current location : Yea, bek in ipoh!
  2. Current mood: Sunny day? Happy day?? No special feelings at all..
  3. Announcement: *** is back in kuantan dy, want to find him yumcha kindly call his hp num 012*******, especially lenglui !!!
  4. Motivation quotes: YES I CAN DO IT!
  5. Experience: faculty = fuck it tee, by professor from University of Tokyo!
  6. Jokes: If Ikea were to take over Genaral Motors, all the car would be "DIY"...
  7. Current activity: sleeping~
  8. Quotes: When there's life, there's death...

Mostly you'll saw something that I had classified above, there are more but it takes me hours if you want me to classified each of it.

What I makes me lmao are personal messages which desperate for a partner or love quotes, I was thinking what makes Cupid Angels comes to M'sia and firing their arrows frequently.


Here's some example personal messages with my suggested answers to reply someone who display such personal messages:

PM= Personal Message ; MA= My suggested Answer

-PM: I want love too!
-MA: Then get yourself one instead of sitting in front of your PC doing nothing.

-PM: I am crying for you.. waiting for you.. baby i waiting for you..
-MA: Remember to bring yourself a box of tissue paper when waiting someone in the future..

-PM: Going to pakto.. but duno wif who.. with cow better.. since im a ngao hai.
-MA: Do you mean you're a bull instead of human being? Farmville fans will love you!

-PM: The worst way to miss someone is to sit right beside them knowing you can't have them..
-MA: Then stand beside them so you can have them!

-PM: I totally god damm sad of losing you.... haiz....! Kill me pls....
-MA: Bang your head to the wall till you die! I don't wanna enter jail for such lame action.

-PM: I Am just nOt gooD EnoUgh for u..
-MA: Are telling me that you're bad enough for your dream partner?

-PM: Nothing's gonna change my love for you..
-MA: How about I give you nothing to change your love, agree?

-PM: I miss my (GF/BF) so badly...
-MA: Can you comfirm that he/she miss you like as much as yours?

-PM: Life is so empty without you....
-MA: When your dream partner appears, what will full up your life? Credit card bills?

-PM: I just cant stop missing u... giv me a break...
-MA: Buy yourself a Kit Kat!


Come on guys, think out of the box and everything will turn better than you're expected. Without a partner, your life will still continue and time won't stop.


Remember to smile, even you're desperate...



OK, I think that should be enough. To the readers of this post, if your personal messages appeared please don't get mad or pissed off, I don't mean to insult you or start a fight,
PEACE!



  • No offense, the personal messages above are insert for displaying purpose only and this post was created just for entertaining the readers.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment