What I'm doing recently?

Posted by Fred | Posted in , | Posted on 22:13

Chinese New Year is coming and most of my friends are working hard to get money for their Chinese New Year plan.

I'm kinda different compared with them.

I'm also working BUT without  recieving any salary!
* maybe I should be saying that I'm doing charity work for my parents... *

After "working" for so long, I learn something new which is never understimated the power of numbers.

It looks easy when we inserting numbers but it make your eyes damn tired and consume time.

I'm doing and learning UBS Account since early of January till now.

My parents told me that I'm learning UBS Account from them SO salary will consider as tutor fee.

OK, that's it and I'm no more interested in getting my payment since they used such "rational" excuse.

After ending my daily assignment, I was too tired to get myself hanging out with my friends.

Well, I'm playing NDS games with my computers to overcome my boredom.

The only game which I addicted the most is Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller.

Although I prefer dueling with the duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh!: Nightmare Troubadour because their dueling skills are way more better compare those who are in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller, but I manage to build my own deck in the game and that's why I'm playing Spirit Caller!

Spirit Caller had the more cards compared with Nightmare Troubadour and all the cards in my deck was available in Spirit Caller. Playing Spirit Caller gave me the feelings like how I played cards with my friends in the past. * especially the moment I owned them *

Why am I playing stupid card game?

If I'm playing other games such as Left 4 Dead, GTA Chinatown Wars, I'll definately fall in it and forgot there are a bunch of documents waiting for me.


Well, time to get some sleep because "charity work" make my eyes tired...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment